Skip to main content

Analysis of award winning food blog




 On October 13th, in order to make individual food blog we evaluated the award-winning food blog. I have focused on one food blog called, Humming Bird High. This blog is a sweets baking blog by a women, Michelle. She started this blog as a way to share her original recipes and escape from reality. According to this blog, there are over 100,000+ aspiring bakers and dessert lovers, so we can assume that this blog is conversational. I think there are many supporters because of Michelle’s bright tone and breakthrough baking ideas. There are many photos, colorful, useful tips and shortened recipes added with the original recipe so this blog is very easy to understand and convenient.

photo reference:

Home hummingbird high baking blog. Hummingbird High. (2022, November 3). Retrieved December 15, 2022, from https://www.hummingbirdhigh.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis of poems

 In my class I was signed to analyze 2 poems which are “Ode to Pork” and “I too, sing America”. 1. Ode to Pork This poem was made by the man called Kevin Young. He is a director of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and culture. I wouldn’t be here without you. Without you I’d be umpteen pounds lighter  &  a lot less alive. You stuck round my ribs even when I treated you like a dog dirty, I dare not eat. I know you’re the blues because loving you may kill me–but still you rock me down slow as hamhocks on the stove. Anyway you come fried, cubed, burnt to within one inch of your life I love. Babe, I revere your every Nickname—bacon, chitlin, crackling, sin. Some call you murder, shame’s stepsister– then dress you up &  declare you white &  healthy, but you always come back, sauced, to me. Adam himself gave up a rib to see yours piled pink beside him. Your heaven is the only one worth wanting– You keep me all night cursing your...

Podcast relating to my food book

  In class I was assigned to find a podcast related to the topic of my food book. As I mentioned on previous blog, I am reading the book called, Trejo’s Tacos. This book is a cookbook which deals with Spanish cuisine and the author Trejo’s eventful biography. I also found the podcast called, Food Aesthetics Barcelona. This podcast is about a Finnish-Mexican couple searching for the best quality and best value meals in Barcelona. Also it suggest people how good or bad the food was, their food experiences, and the spot in Barcelona. I thought the book and podcast is corresponding because it suggest delicious Spanish foods. Thus sharing their experiences that they had. However, it is different that podcast is more local; shares delicious restaurant spots in Barcelona. Adding to that, it is same Spanish food but the region is different. Although both book and podcast is very interesting and humorous, I love it very much. Podcast: Listen to Food Aesthetics Barcelona on tunein. TuneIn. (...

Special lecture from Nadia

  On December 1st, we had a special lecture     by Nadia Mckechnie about veganism. Nadia is a professional educational writer and voice-actor living and working in Tokyo, Japan. I felt her lecture was very fluent and easy to understand. Anyway,   she is a vegan who teaches people how good to become vegan for saving planet. At first, I had a image that be coming a vegan is a hard job. However, she teaches lots of alternative vegan products and stores. Also, she teaches how vegan reduces the resources. Although I think becoming a vegan is hard for me but I thought some day I can can be vegan as in short term to think about becoming eco for earth.